• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Evaluation for upgrade
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I have a golden age 9.2 white pager I feel was undergraded.  Is there a way I can ship it back to CGC while still in it's 9.2 holder?  If a visual inspection by a CGC grader agrees it might have been undergraded, can I pay to have the book broken out of the 9.2 holder for a reevaluation(full grading fee)?  If so, how would I submit the book?  This doesn't seem to fit into any shipping category very easily.

Edited by GreatCaesarsGhost

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message. Unfortunately we can't do a grade screening for just one book.  The grade pre-screen has a minimum of 25 books to qualify.  You can send in your book for a regular regrade and our graders can re-examine it but there is no guarantee that the grade would change and regular grading fees would apply in that case. You would just submit the book as you would any raw book for grading.  You can keep it in the CGC holder and we can crack it out here on our end.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!