• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD AND CLOSED......ANOTHER 1 BOOK THREAD...DAREDEVIL #7 CGC 6.5 OW/W $875 SHIPPED IN THE USA!

15 posts in this topic

LAST SALE WAS $1260 IN MARCH.... GPA SHOWS 90 DAY IS $1015, 12 MONTHS IS $878

Going to try something a little different, rather then list a bunch of books...trying 1 at a time to see if it makes a difference..

Like the title says....

:takeit: IS the winner in the thread, but will always listen to PM's.

:rulez: all rules apply 

NO RETURNS ON CGC BOOKS..IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK BEFORE BUYING..

PAYMENTS - CHECKS,CASH,MO'S ONLY FOR THIS BOOK.

I DO SHIP OVERSEAS FOR A COST.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks for looking,

Steve

dd7.jpg

dd7b.jpg

Edited by rube11

On 4/27/2022 at 1:38 PM, Gsims718 said:

(tsk)

No problem, its yours.  But where does that say that is frowned upon?  First time I've done that, but I am pretty sure I have seen it many times on these sale pages and no one says anything.  Heck even when selling or buying I will get PM messages saying that other people will take if buyer backs out.  

On 4/27/2022 at 6:29 PM, Bluemedgroup said:

No problem, its yours.  But where does that say that is frowned upon?  First time I've done that, but I am pretty sure I have seen it many times on these sale pages and no one says anything.  Heck even when selling or buying I will get PM messages saying that other people will take if buyer backs out.  

I'll say why I left my comment.

In the past this type of comment has led to sales getting snarled. It can be genuine and honest but can also be interpreted as a way to signal interest in a book - so sellers can be tempted to seek a higher offer or start a bidding war.

Not trying to cast aspersions as everyone seems honorable in this exchange but in the past shenanigans have come from posting interest after a take it.

On 4/27/2022 at 5:35 PM, Bird said:

I'll say why I left my comment.

In the past this type of comment has led to sales getting snarled. It can be genuine and honest but can also be interpreted as a way to signal interest in a book - so sellers can be tempted to seek a higher offer or start a bidding war.

Not trying to cast aspersions as everyone seems honorable in this exchange but in the past shenanigans have come from posting interest after a take it.

Ah ok.  Understood, could see how that could happen.  

On 4/27/2022 at 5:29 PM, Bluemedgroup said:

I just meant it as there’s no way I’m backing out.

On 4/27/2022 at 6:46 PM, grebal said:

Dibbs or second dibbs is time honored and no shame should attach imo.  They even have a word for it.

second dibbs?

:whistle:

I'll try to stay out of business that doesn't involve me, well, except for emoji-bombing :bigsmile: