• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

***CLOSED*** Neal Adams, Avengers, Daredevil, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk Fantastic Four...
3 3

186 posts in this topic

Hi All

This is my first sales thread so I went through the rules and looked at other sales threads and I think I got everything right but please let me know if I did not.

FYI: I have been selling books & movies for 10 years on Amazon. My name is bludriver67 there and I have over 500 feedback at 100%.

Here are the rules:

Shipping: Flat fee of $5 no matter how many you buy (I ship Media Mail but if you would like another way, that is fine, I will charge whatever the cost). I will also ship internationally at cost.

Payment: Paypal, check or money order.

Returns: I will allow returns if you are not happy.

PACKING: for up to 7 or 8 books, I will ship in a Gemini mailer. Beyond that #, I will ship in a box and provide ample cushioning.

No HOS

Feel free to contact me for any questions, need more pics, offers, etc.

Thanks!

Edited by Bludriver

I saw the seller was "blood river" (bludriver) and thought there might be some cool horror mags in here...

...and then I saw the little blue car...

lol