• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Tales of Suspense 49, 6.0 Blue (now $410) / IMSM 1, 9.0(R - slight) / Tales of Suspense 59, 8.5 Blue / Doc Strange 169, 5.0 blue / ASM 162, 9.6 blue / FF 58, 9.0 blue / & more!
2 2

43 posts in this topic

Keep your eyes open folks, because I'm going to start slowly trickling out some of the books that I had originally intended on being long term keepers.  But I've really found that the shifting of my priorities that started as a slow burn last year has really kicked into high gear over these past few weeks.  So the cash and space flexibilities will do me a lot of good moving forward.  :bigsmile: 

Necessities first:

Payment:  In addition to PayPal, I will also accept check / money order / Zelle, though the book will be held until clearance.  Payment due within 10 business days.  

Slab Shipping (domestic):  Domestic shipping is by insured USPS priority and is included in the book price.

Slab Shipping (international): Exact cost, minus the US shipping cost.  Please inquire first for an accurate quote. 

Raw Shipping (domestic, unless otherwise noted in the listing):  1-3 books, $4 USPS first class (uninsured); 4-10 books, $8.95 USPS flat rate envelope; 10+ books, $16.10 USPS flat rate box.  INSURANCE EXTRA AND AT COST.  You can also upgrade at your leisure.

Raw Shipping (international):  Exact cost, inquire in advance for accurate quote.

Raws come individually bagged and boarded.

Returns:  No returns on CGC graded books since you know what you're getting.  Returns on raws will be accepted if requested within 7 days of receipt if we wildly disagree on the grade or I fail to disclose a substantial flaw (missing page, wrong book, etc.).  But let's chat first and see if we can't figure something out.

On the HoS?  Probation list?  Or I simply don't like you (aka on my ignore list)?  Don't bother.

Can provide board references if needed (no name dropping here), and over 1700 positive eBay feedback as well -- https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=792mn.  And I've got a fledgling kudos thread started (link is in my profile page).

First :takeit:posted in the thread wins a book outright (so don't PM it to me, a thread take it wins out regardless of time stamp).

Iron Fist 14 moved to ComicLink exchange.

Spoiler

Front.JPG

Spoiler

Rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792

Our next contestant is a 6.0 blue label of Tales of Suspense 49, featuring Iron Man and the Angel having a disagreement.  Off-white pages.

A 5.0 recently fetched $449 on eBay, so let's put the ask on this one at $495 $449 $410 shipped.  

Front.JPG

Rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792

OK, one more -- Daredevil 2, 4.5 blue with ow to w pages.  2nd appearance of Electro.

Deal time!  A 4.5 recently fetched $785 on eBay.  Get this.  Are you watching?  Goodbye $785, let's do $625 shipped.

And there's more!  Combine this book with any one of IF 14, TOS 49, or TOS 59, and take $50 off that book's list price.

SOLD

Spoiler

2 front.JPG

Spoiler

2 rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792

On 5/1/2022 at 11:51 AM, mattn792 said:

OK, one more -- Daredevil 2, 4.5 blue with ow to w pages.  2nd appearance of Electro.

Deal time!  A 4.5 recently fetched $785 on eBay.  Get this.  Are you watching?  Goodbye $785, let's do $625 shipped.

And there's more!  Combine this book with any one of IF 14, TOS 49, or TOS 59, and take $50 off that book's list price.

2 front.JPG

2 rear.JPG

Take

On 5/4/2022 at 11:55 AM, mattn792 said:

Today's addition - Silver Surfer 14, 8.5 blue with white pages.  Spider-Man cross over in this issue.

$340 shipped

Front.JPG

Rear.JPG

:takeit: Thanks!

Amazing Spider-Man 162, 9.6 blue with ow to w pages.  1st Jigsaw, Punisher and Nightcrawler also appear.  

I see a few copies going for $300+.  I ask of you $249 $210 shipped.

162 front.JPG

162 rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792

Batman 232, 3.0 blue.  1st Liam Neeson, and one of many iconic Neal Adams covers.  This book presents awesome on the front, the flaws are largely relegated to the back cover.

$old

Spoiler

Front.JPG

Spoiler

Rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792