• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do I manually add titles in the book submission form?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

When I was getting ready to add books into my submission form, I ran into an issue 

The book I wanted to submit just wasn’t in the drop down 

Two times, either the book was just not found at all or the book was listed, but not the version I actually had 

I emailed CGC they basically said: 

If you are unable to locate the specific title in the drop-down menu because it is either a brand new item or a unique item that CGC has not yet graded then you may manually enter the book information using the "ADD NEW" button located in the drop-down menu”

Yeah ok, where though?

1A04A1C2-1904-47EE-A6D4-2A7AF2A8FF62.jpeg.aa7c3b9080e8debacbde840640beacd5.jpeg

There doesn’t seem to be a “Add New” button and clicking that “I cant find my comic” does absolutely nothing 😐

What am I missing here?

Am I just stupid?

Help me out here, I can’t make my submission till I get this figured out and I’m just stuck 😰

Edited by ComicMarty

If you are trying to add the She Hulk 1 from March 2022, you have to put in the declared value 

On 4/30/2022 at 9:16 PM, ComicMarty said:

When I was getting ready to add books into my submission form, I ran into an issue 

The book I wanted to submit just wasn’t in the drop down 

Two times, either the book was just not found at all or the book was listed, but not the version I actually had 

I emailed CGC they basically said: 

If you are unable to locate the specific title in the drop-down menu because it is either a brand new item or a unique item that CGC has not yet graded then you may manually enter the book information using the "ADD NEW" button located in the drop-down menu”

Yeah ok, where though?

1A04A1C2-1904-47EE-A6D4-2A7AF2A8FF62.jpeg.aa7c3b9080e8debacbde840640beacd5.jpeg

There doesn’t seem to be a “Add New” button and clicking that “I cant find my comic” does absolutely nothing 😐

What am I missing here?

Am I just stupid?

Help me out here, I can’t make my submission till I get this figured out and I’m just stuck 😰

If you are trying to add the She Hulk 1 from the March 2022, you need to add the declared value before you get the add button.

If it's another book not on the list, you have to click on the "I can't find my comic" link and you can add the book at that time after you add the info.

image.thumb.png.7a20674c584efd4db63a58db3cd9aabe.png

On 5/1/2022 at 3:30 AM, greggy said:

If you are trying to add the She Hulk 1 from the March 2022, you need to add the declared value before you get the add button.

If it's another book not on the list, you have to click on the "I can't find my comic" link and you can add the book at that time after you add the info.

I swear I clicked on the "I can't find my comic" button maybe 10 times and it never pulled up anything, I didn't know I had to put the declared value in first

Thanks