• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed
1 1

14 posts in this topic

Hello,

My wife and I need to down size our house. Once our daughters are done with college the Mrs and I are moving to a much smaller place. So I'll need to get to around 500 books I want to keep and with my Thanos collection that just might be tough to do. 

:rulez:

Shipping is included in price, along with insurance and signature confirmation. to the lower U.S. So if that doesn't work sorry...

If i list some raw books, shipping will not be included. 

First :takeit: wins over negotiations.

Time payments are accepted with 20% down nonrefundable down, up to 60 days for final payment. 

Payment form is Paypal or money orders. 

No refunds on graded books. 

First up, a FF 8 CGC .5 page 3 missing, affects story, incomplete. 1st app of the Puppet Master and Alicia Masters $150

ff 8 front.jpg

ff 8 back.jpg

ff 8 top banner.jpg

Edited by vader2001
closed

Hulk 181 Off White to White pages CGC 4.0 Signed by Herb Trimpe and remarked, Len Wein, John Romita Sr, and Stan Lee. I still don't have any idea how to price this, and I'm ok if it doesn't sell. You can't get 3 out of 4 sigs anymore so $6000.

hulk 181 front.jpg

hulk 181 back.jpg

hulk 181 herb johns auto.jpg

hulk 181 lean upper autos.jpg

hulk 181 top banner 4.0 side.jpg

hulk 181 yellow line.jpg