• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A funny assortment of random books, the sequel
2 2

4 posts in this topic

This is a sales thread to accompany the one I have going in the GSB forum for books that I can't list there.  In case you haven't seen that thread, you can find  
it at (until I change the thread title and forget to change this link):

The standard stuff:

I accept Zelle (I think this is the way to go now), USPS Money Orders, checks and PayPal unless otherwise noted for any specific book or lot; books cannot be shipped while payment is outstanding. If there's a payment method not on my list which you would like to use, let me know via PM.  Please, no HOS or Probationers. The buyer has three days from the day of receipt to inspect purchases and books must be returned in the same condition as when they were shipped. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs unless they're being returned due to an error on my part. Disagreement over grading is not an error; enough scans should be provided so that doesn't happen.  Payment will be expected within 48 hours unless sending a check or money order by mail or unless otherwise agreed to.  You just have to let me know what your plans are and I expect to hear from you within a reasonable amount of time after your purchase.  This helps me get my shipping out to everyone quickly without having to make separate trips to the post office to ship one package at a time and I appreciate that courtesy.  I reserve the right to cancel sales to buyers who don't follow through in a timely manner after making a purchase in the thread.

Unless otherwise noted, 1 to 4 raw books will be a flat $9.00 shipping in the continental US plus the cost of any necessary insurance (which I strongly  
recommend).  Double sized books may count as two.  Over 4 raw books will be up to $16.10 for Priority Flat Rate Medium box.

One to three slabbed books will be $16.10 Priority Flat Rate plus the cost of insurance and any necessary tracking (again, highly recommended), and exact shipping  
for more than that (also in the continental US). I can mail to some places outside of the U.S. for exact shipping costs but check with me as there are currently  
some destinations I can't ship to.

You're welcomed and encouraged to PM me with offers but the first unconditional :takeit: in the thread trumps PM discussions. You know..., the usual stuff. :)

Additional scans are available for any book upon request.

My kudos thread: https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/241444-jim-corrigans-feedback-thread/

Hopefully, I've covered all of the bases. As always, thanks for looking.

Edited by Jim Corrigan