• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggy's throwaway sweet DC auctions - Couple of double covers!

133 posts in this topic

...hey can I pay for my auction with a personal cheque or a green money order?...you invoice was kind of vaque,.....
893naughty-thumb.gif

...or I could pay in person maybe,...turns out I'm not moving to Tampa after all,...I'm moving to Seattle,...Howdy Neighbor!!,... hi.gif

...hey can I pay for my auction with a personal cheque or a green money order?...you invoice was kind of vaque,.....
893naughty-thumb.gif

...or I could pay in person maybe,...turns out I'm not moving to Tampa after all,...I'm moving to Seattle,...Howdy Neighbor!!,... hi.gif

So then you have to register with the local police department when you move there?

893naughty-thumb.gif

foreheadslap.gif Pay me now! sumo.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

So then you have to register with the local police department when you move there?

... ALLEGED charges,...nothing was ever proven,... 893naughty-thumb.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

... ALLEGED charges,...nothing was ever proven,... 893naughty-thumb.gif

hail.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

...Oh we're going to have so much fun,... 893applaud-thumb.gif,...now we'll be in the same time zone,...we can chat into the wee hours together....

893naughty-thumb.gif

...Oh we're going to have so much fun,... 893applaud-thumb.gif,...now we'll be in the same time zone,...we can chat into the wee hours together....

crazy.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

makepoint.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif You'll have to compete for Greggy's time now.....he's dating this beauty....

moose.jpg

foreheadslap.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Don't pay him!! poke2.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Pay him in Kanadian money......oh, yes....THAT will teach him! sumo.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Pay him a dollar at a time. gossip.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Paid in full already so Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? off! 893naughty-thumb.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Boy, will he be disappointed when he sees the SCS on those books. foreheadslap.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Boy, will he be disappointed when he sees the SCS on those books. foreheadslap.gif
gossip.gif