• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective #66 Rockford Pedigree for $1250

4 posts in this topic

There was an ebay auction for this puppy DC#66 DC#66

and I bid $1250 knowing I would be out bid on it well I was out bid by 1400 buck but this morning I got a second chance offer for it at $1250 meanwhile there were 6 other bidders inbetween me and the high bidder. Something sounds REALLY fishy wondering if anyone else bid on the book and was interested? I won one of this guys other auctions for a much cheaper book now I wonder whether to even go through with it.

Generally, I've found that it's good practice to follow mamanook's lead.

Beyond that, you can be sure he and de-mented aren't bailing on this book for lack of funds, so there's something else amiss.

I am wondering if the seller just sent a second chance to everyone by mistake if de-mented passed

But is makes me worry about the $68 purchase even more.

CNDP#53

Generally, I've found that it's good practice to follow mamanook's lead.

Beyond that, you can be sure he and de-mented aren't bailing on this book for lack of funds, so there's something else amiss.

Now I think I got it wrong I noticed something about the email the sender of the email and the seller the item are two differente people stupid me someoen trying to scam me and I didn't even notice.

Off to tell ebay, who will promptly ignore it.