• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Return shipping

3 posts in this topic

I’m quite new to the trading card grading process and wanted an opinion about return shipping rates once grading is finished (CGC to me). My cards have just been confirmed they’ve arrived at cgc. Do I have to reach out back to cgc about what shipping I would like with my fedex? Since this whole process is quite pricy, I’m in Canada and I’m not looking to pay $150CAN shipping back home to me. It already cost me about $60CAN to ship my cards to Florida. I don’t need to have my graded cards back to me in 3 business days kinda thing once the grading is finished. If I could get some advice on the return shipping process that would be great. It would give me some direction on what steps to take to save the most money or if I have to reach out to customer service. Thank you all! 

Pretty sure when you submit you select how you would like your cards shipped back to you and agree to the price (which is typically higher due to the level of insurance needed to cover your cards declared values).

I have no experience shipping to them from outside the US tho. Hope I could help a lil!

Contact Cgc and ask for your options