• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books to sell
1 1

3 posts in this topic

CGC, I have just this year joined CGC, have gotten 16 books sent in for grading. I have seen the chat boards and am interested in generating interest in my books. I want to verify that it is okay to do this? Just really getting into moving some of my book 

• Administrator

Hello

We do have for sale forums here.  It is important to follow our guidelines, which are located here.

We do not allow people to solicit sales outside of the marketplace, so be sure to use the for sale section only, and refrain from going into discussion threads that are about books you have for sale and try to sell them there.  The forum only selling area is broken down into 3 sections.  

Gold, silver and bronze

Copper/Modern

and Mixed age

It would be important to posts your books in the right sections.  I recommend checking out several other people's for sale threads, to give you an idea how to go about this, and what to expect.

Mike

It's also important to establish a reputation on these boards. People with one or two posts who try to sell don't do nearly as well as peiople who contribute regularly.

While not required, it is highly recommended if you want to get good prices on your sales.