• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Venom #3 3rd print 1st knull grade?
2 2

5 posts in this topic

On 5/11/2022 at 1:32 PM, AhsokaTano Jedi Apprentice said:

Galen130 is one of the best graders on this format from what I've seen

^^

9.2/9.4

Thanks for posting.

On 5/11/2022 at 1:18 AM, Dennis Beeck said:

Does that color defect on the back really bring it back to a 9.2? Wow that hurts

On 5/11/2022 at 1:32 PM, AhsokaTano Jedi Apprentice said:

Galen130 is one of the best graders on this format from what I've seen.....He must have seen something......I generally am  more critical  of these modern books but CGC from what I can tell is grading these more modern books a little easier these days but take that with a grain of salt............... It could very likely come back higher.

On 5/11/2022 at 10:43 PM, grendelbo said:

^^

9.2/9.4

Thanks for posting.

I’m not perfect…far from it.  I’m not stupid enough to work for CGC, and I tend to be conservative.  My grading is similar to what CGC used to be before 2020.  Now, you just don’t know what you’ll get from them. (shrug)

Ink/stacking transfers will clean off sometimes…to a certain degree.  Once there, though, they tend to get ingrained pretty good.  It is possible this could clean up higher than a 9.2, so don’t take my estimate as gospel. 🙏🙏🙏