• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Packing and Shipping

2 posts in this topic

I will be shipping comics in for the first time soon.

The only instruction I can find on the site about packing is specified for the CGC shipping kit. That kit is currently on back order, so I intend on packing with my own materials - which I can't find instructions or requirements for.

My question is about the return shipment. Is it required that I include a second box for the return shipment? Or can I request that they use the same box and materials I used for the initial shipment to return it to me? What I intend to use is pretty sturdy, and I don't think I see a need for the second box.

Thanks!

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  Even though our shipping kits are backordered, you can still watch the video on our website to get an idea of the best way to package your items.  You can follow the same basic instructions using your own packing materials.  

You do not need to include a box for return shipping.  We will ship it back in one of our boxes when the order is completed.  We will discard any boxes or shipping materials that come in with your order.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!