• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Venus 19 & CAP 47

6 posts in this topic

On 5/10/2022 at 1:28 PM, Diamonddave said:

2.5/3.0 IMO, looking for other input. I've never seen an EMPLOYEE'S COPY stamp before either. 

Venus 19.jpg

Venus 19 back.jpg

CAP 47 3.0/3.5 if the cover stays put, single staple book and there is some stress in the staple area. 

CAP 470005.jpg

CAP 47 back.jpg

Not sure of the grade… but as always, that Cap #47 is flat out awesome!!

On 5/10/2022 at 2:54 PM, Point Five said:

I'd recommend one book per thread... and if you really want honest opinions, the cropped photos make it tough to finetune either one.  :foryou:

Not cropped, just how they scanned and I didn't want to take up too must real estate.

Edited by Diamonddave

OK.  (shrug)  My 2c ,

Venus -- 2.5, solely due to the amount of corner real estate missing -- otherwise looks much better

Cap -- tough to know what CGC would do with the staining, but 3.0 seems like a good guess.

On 5/10/2022 at 2:59 PM, Point Five said:

OK.  (shrug)  My 2c ,

Venus -- 2.5, solely due to the amount of corner real estate missing -- otherwise looks much better

Cap -- tough to know what CGC would do with the staining, but 3.0 seems like a good guess.

I'll redo the pics,  your feedback is appreciated.

Edited by Diamonddave