• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
3 3

11 posts in this topic

Hello One and All, 

Welcome to my first sales thread in a long while here on the boards. Going to list a few books, all very tightly graded, I do like to believe that I'm accurate to within .5 of a grade if a book was to be submitted to CGC. 

Payment is via Paypal or check, checks will have to clear before your books ship.

Open to US/CAN/INTL

Shipping in the US is via USPS Flat Rate medium box and is $15

CAN and INTL will require a quote and most likely customs declaration

Payment is due within 48 of invoicing if paying via Paypal and 7 days if by check

Returns are accepted if I missed something, buyers remorse is not an acceptable reason for a return

PM's for offers are accepted, but the Takeit guy or any variation of take it wins if negotiations are ongoing

Time payments available for anything over $1000 or if your total purchase exceeds $1000, PM for details. 

First up is Fantastic Four Annual 2 First App of Werner von Doom & King Vladimir Fortunov, VG+ 4.5 minor chipping to top edge front and back and some dust on the cover, staples have not popped through the cover, scuff on the cover by the O in DOOM visible in the scan, square bound Jack Kirby and Stan Lee. CR/OW pages $900

FF Annual 2.jpg

FF Annual 2 back.jpg

Edited by Diamonddave

All Western Winners 2 formerly All Winners Comics 6.5 copy freed from it's prison, OW/W pages manufactured with a single staple. First app and origin of the Black Rider, see it's a Timely and first app so I didn't lie in the title. Label is included with the book. $500

tag.jpg

All Western.jpg

All Western back.jpg

Edited by Diamonddave

Detective Comics 300 fist appearance of the Polka-Dot Man brought to life in the last Suicide Squad by David Dastmalcian, yeah he didn't survive Starro but at least he was invited to the party. 4.5/5.0, small tear on the back cover left edge moving right, visible in the scan. CR/OW pgs, other than light reading wear no other condition issues worth noting. $400

Detective 300 front.jpg

Detective 300 back0002.jpg

Women in Love 1 Fox VG+ OW pages, water stain along the bottom of the book that affects a bout 1/2 of the pages. Back has a full date stamp and dust soiling, no issues besides general reading wear to the front cover. No sales data on GPA since 2019, only 10 copies on the census. $400

Women in Love.jpg

Women in Love back.jpg

The Saint 2 Avon VG+/-FN, small pencil mark in upper left corner, back cover has light fraying to upper right corner might be an old tape pull, minor creasing front and back, jewel thieving babe and double cross cover CR/OW pages. $400

The Saint.jpg

The saint back.jpg

Edited by Diamonddave