• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed! all star superman 1 cgc 9.8 + new x-men 114 cgc 9.8 signed by frank quitely!
1 1

6 posts in this topic

last copies of all star superman 1 (assman as its affectionately known) cgc 9.8 + new x-men 114 (1st grant morrison + cassndra nova) cgc 9.8 signed by frank quitely! this is it, no more

I dont have many of these and I had to press all these unlike previous ones, plus added shipping to UK and back, so pricing takes those factors into consideration. In the fall I sold 60 of these, but now I only have about 10 copies of each in 9.8. They will be gone quick, or off to the auctions. for the 9.6 and lower, I gotta say I don't see the difference between these and the 9.8s. If you are not a 9.8 only person, then they are perfect for you. As a reminder, frank / vincent doesnt attend many conventions and these books were done via private signing last spring when travel restrictions finally allowed. 

please note for the kind friend that pointed out to the mods that i have books for sale elsewhere, that yes i do, but those are different books with different serial numbers. slabs are new and pristine. I will ship outside north america but please DM me for exact quote.

1. The first person in the thread to post gets it. 

2. payments (i need to receive full amount of invoice): PayPal, EMT, and Money Order
3. shipping $12 us for conus + canada for up to 2 slabs. $25 us for 3-5 slabs. int'l shipping tbd - contact me prior to sale for exact quote.
4. Check out kudos thread and leave feedback when done an transaction.

5. no refunds/returns on cgc books.
6. pricing in US funds.
7. No Probies, HOSers, or those on ignore. Available to board members only.
8. Any reference to time in thread is EST.

9. Time payments are easily arranged. 25% down non-refundable deposit. 
for anyone that is concerned, i have listed a single copy of each on ebay but it is not the same as the books listed here - i have multiples.

for sale contents:
IF YOU TAKE AN ASSMAN 1 9.8 + XMEN 114 9.8 I WILL TAKE $25 OFF - $375 US

ITEMS:ALL STAR SUPERMAN 1 CGC 9.8 $200 US
allstar-superman-1-F-98-6011.jpg
allstar-superman-1-B-98-6011.jpg

ALL STAR SUPERMAN 1 CGC 9.6 $130 US
allstar-superman-1-F-96-6022.jpg

ALL STAR SUPERMAN 1 CGC 9.4 + 9.2 SIGNED also available at very reasonable price. 1 only of each. DM me. UPDATE - CGC 9.2 SOLD.

NEW X-MEN 114 CGC 9.8 $200 US
XMEN-114-1-F-98.jpg

NEW X-MEN 114 CGC 9.6 $135 US only 3
XMEN-114-1-F-96.jpg

Edited by brettfes
sales update

fyi. i am down to my very last copies of these books from a private signing last year. at shows, and in other places these are moving quickly - down to my last 5 copies in 9.8 or so. if you are on the fence now is probably a good time to consider making the move, they wont last long and this thread will be closing later this week

Edited by brettfes