• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CCS pressing and return times

4 posts in this topic

Hello CGC!

I submitted four orders to be pressed at CCS and graded at CGC in two submissions back on April 2021. They arrived at the warehouse in May of 2021. These items are no longer visible, and I have been told that they are marked received. Many of these orders were in the quick press tier which is no longer available and all were under old pricing which has now been updated twice. I have checked on this multiple times only to see the turn around times go from 90 -> 120 -> 150 -> 180 - 250 business days. I have been told to wait 4-6 weeks since December 2021.

I have been told that Turnaround times do include arrival at warehouse. Is this accurate?

If this is accurate, can I have some help with these orders? It has been over a calendar year at CCS pressing. If this is inaccurate, is there some way to find out when these comics will be pressed?

Submission and order #s:
1) CGC1672892520
2) CGC1672892520
3) CGC1672892520
4) CGC0874074793

• Administrator

Hello, thank you for your message. Invoices stay on the main Submission Tracking page for 8 months.  After that, you can locate the specific invoice information by entering the submission number in the search bar on the submission tracking page.  Please note, if your submission is still with CCS for pressing, it will be listed as "received" and the line items will not appear until it moves to CGC for grading.

We are showing all of these invoices are currently still with CCS pressing.  Right now, regular pressing is running about 256 business days.  CGC Services & Fees | CGC (cgccomics.com) These invoices should be moving over to CGC for grading in the next few weeks.  You will receive an email once they move to the CGC side. 

Thank you!

• Administrator
On 5/18/2022 at 1:30 AM, richdudek said:

How do you get the order # after the 8 months?  I can get the submission # but not the order #s

Hi, the order numbers are listed on your packing slip.  You should have received an email back when you originally completed the order that would have contained that information.  But it is the submission number that you will need to check the order status online.  Thanks!