• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Now $35.00 plus shipping LOONEY TUNES Character Bas Relief Clock from Warner Brothers Store.. Works!
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I was going through some things I had packed in a closet  and found this pretty clock that used to be hanging in our den. I bought it from a Warner Brother's Store...just guessing it was in the mid 90's, but definitely from one of their stores because I remember where the store was. 

The clock works, I tested it and it's in nice shape except the second and minute hands have some bends. I'm sure they can be straightened, but I don't want to mess around with them. The clock is a deep red with bright colored figures in the style of bas relief sculpture. It's 9"s in diameter and 1" deep.  I think it's probably plaster of Paris or something similar.

The clock weighs just under 2 lbs.

I accept Paypal, Money Orders or Checks.

Shipping would be exact, either Priority or Parcel Post Select in the U.S. I ship anywhere, but to send this packed well out of the U.S., it would probably have to go Priority.

Returns for any reason within 7 days of receipt as long as I get it back in the same condition as it left here. Shipping is not refundable and shipping it back, would be at the buyer's cost.

Payment within 7 days please.

Edited by skypinkblu