• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD. Amazing Spider-man ASM #238 Newsstand CGC 9.6. SOLD.
1 1

5 posts in this topic

First the :rulez:

No Hall of Shamers or Probies, or anyone on my personal list

Paypal preferred , Check or Money Order (Must clear prior to shipping) all payments must be in USD .

Returns are accepted if item is not as described for 14 days from date of delivery. Otherwise no returns are accepted as these are all high quality scans and all graded. 

I will ship anywhere within the US for $20 fully insured and with tracking. 

I am willing to ship internationally, but the cost will be the exact amount of actual shipping and can vary widely by country, size and weight. I can try to offer an estimate if you PM me, but the final cost may be more of less than quoted due to final weight .

The time frame for international also varies widely and I have no control over how long the shipment may take.

Payment must be made within 7 days of purchase, unless we have agreed to other arrangements in PM ( such as time payments) Please message me here 

PM onlyweaknesskryptonite 

with any questions or offers.

Any :takeit: in the thread wins and immediately trumps all ongoing PM negotiations. I reserve the right to overrule takes in the event that a PM deal is concluded and I hadn't yet had a chance to mark an item sold. Any variation of "take it" counts. Please do not edit  :takeit: and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

Everyone enjoy and have fun!

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite