• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BYRNE COLLECTION FOR SALE

42 posts in this topic

so what is you childhood grail. please tell me this isn't for a girl. Please tell me it is for an original piece of byrne art or a golden age key or something like that.

As soon as I have it safely in my possession...I'll post a scan in the corresponding forum. yay.gif

it's the OA cover for Wheelie and the Chopper Bunch #1, isn't it?

JOHN BYRNE COLLECTION

From his very 1st professional work published by the Skywald Publishing Corporation back in August of 1974...

nightmare20mini.jpg

MCIDT-1stByrnepg1.jpg

....to his 1st work at Charlton

1011stcharltonmini.jpg

1st work at Marvel

101gsdracula5mini.jpg

1st work on X-men

101mtu53mini.jpg

1st Sabretooth

101if14mini.jpg

1st on series

101x-men108mini.jpg

1st work at DC

1011stDCmini.jpg

...and BEYOND

beyonderspeaking.jpg

OK so it isn't for a girl good. there are enough girls out there ruining men and there comic collections. I don't even date because of it. I do hang out with this one girl who likes comics though.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

so whats the cost on the lot? i hear all the i won't split it up or answer any PM's but not a hint of the price.

I still don't know exactly how many books this lot will contain. Once it's complete, I plan to list it with an opening bid of cover price...with no reserve. thumbsup2.gif

Actually Joe collector I'm not fat nor do I sit on the couch and watch TV I go to many national conventions. I am also a full time student at college. Plus I have a daughter that is very important to me. So for me to date a girl She has to be motivated, like comics/toys, and be able to interact with my daughter. That is why I don't date. The girl I hang out with is motivated and likes comics/toys I'm still working on the daughter thing that is one reason we just hang out and don't really date.