• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GRADE IS IN: PGM Xmen 133
3 3

9 posts in this topic

Please grade my xmen 133. Front cover - I see a number of small ticks, but a large one by nightcrawler's head. Biggest issue i think is some kind of mark above the P in "group" - appears to be a dent/scratch of some kind. Backcover has a few tick marks down the side and a just barely blunted top left corner, but i think will benefit from a C&P.

xmen133-fc.thumb.png.14dd74e4521d1771af7d641c2f649378.png

xmen133-bc.thumb.png.dfe101d5ab072cd0ce09a473f40ac574.png

Edited by Geoff2099

8.0 to 8.5 depends as you said on that mark.. looks like some of the color is gone like maybe something spilled or someone tried to erase it or scrape it off. Unknown but the rest of the book is very solid. 

On 8/17/2022 at 2:42 PM, rexinnih said:

Nice, did you end up getting the C&P also? That was a huge benefit. 

Yes but I use a local presser here in Ontario to press, rather than CGC pressers. With shipping in Canada it seems crazy to not C&P before submitting a book. I must admit I was pleased with the grade, I wonder if at least one of the flaws I pointed out they considered mechanical. They absolutely crushed me on another book so it kind of balances out ;)