• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Shipping Kit Stickers
1 1

3 posts in this topic

When I first purchased my CGC membership last year, I was sent a complimentary comic books small shipping kit.

And I fell in love with the CGC grade sticker inside.

I was able to get the yellow signature series 9.8.

Then I searched through the forums to discover that other members received different variants of the CGC graded sticker.

My collector brain lit up. 

How many variants of these stickers exist?

Is there a 10.0 yellow label?

Are they printed in different rarites?

As a collector, I usually pre order from online comic shops and eBay vendors, leaving me with excess shipping boxes.

The excess boxes and the fact that the CCG shop having the item backordered keeps me from persuing more of these neat little things.

Sadly, they are not for individual sale.

If CGC sold these stickers in a mystery pack, I would gladly pay for it.

In addition to my previous questions, how do we get the ball rolling into making this a thing?

Thanks for reading.

• Administrator

Hello, thank you for your message and your interest in CGC! The stickers put into the kits are random so, unfortunately, we don't have a specific list we can provide to you. I am sorry about that.  I will certainly pass your suggestion along to management but I don't know that they would ever offer the grade stickers for sale individually. 

Thank you!