• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hulk #6 (7.0), FF #45 (8.0), ASM 121 (9.4), ASM 129 (8.0) CLOSED
3 3

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I’m putting up 4 books today. I haven’t sold any of my books in about 6 years but here is my kudos thread from back then:

I don’t know what the current preferred payment methods are so I’ll be editing that after looking into it further, but for now I will certainly take PayPal, a bank check or money order.

Books will ship within 3 business days from the clearance of your payment.

Shipping via USPS. No returns on slabbed books.

First “I’ll take it” gets it, of course. An “I’ll take it” also brings a stop to any negotiations that may otherwise be ongoing.

Edited by SuperTom

Hey guys, I thought I would give this a bump. I'm probably taking the remaining books down on Thursday morning, Eastern time.

Tom

UPDATE: I'm taking down the FF 45 and ASM 129. Probably the ASM 121 shortly as well. You can still pm me on any of the books if you'd like.

UPDATE #2: Hey guys, I no longer own a couple of these books and this sale is now closed.

Thanks

Edited by SuperTom