• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Going Steady Vol. 4 #1 September-October 1960 Comic
2 2

9 posts in this topic

Here are the pics. Call me crazy - I just sent this obscure book off for a c & p and to get graded. What do you all think? Have I mentioned you guys are awesome? This grumpy old man feels like the kid in the candy shop! (Or more like when I was 8 years old spinning the comic rack round and round wishing I had some money.)

gs1.jpg

gs 2.jpg

gs3.jpg

gs4.jpg

gs5.jpg

gs6.jpg

gs7.jpg

gs8.jpg

On 5/18/2022 at 4:15 PM, AhsokaTano Jedi Apprentice said:

It's hard to put into words how Epic this comic book is....There is a lot going on with it's condition.....lot's of little things that add up....What is that shadow on the bottom of the back ? Is it a shadow or something else ? The clean and press is going to help I'm guessing ....Get the dirt off the back and press out that slight spine roll and what not......Pressing these old books can be dangerous from what I've heard........I really don't know what I'm doing but the inside of the comic look's great.....after the clean and press I'm going to say 6.0  

I too wonder what that blue shadow on bottom of back is. What are those white spots on some pages and inside back cover? Water? As-is 4.5to 5.0.C&P may get it to 6.0