• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM - DD 1
2 2

7 posts in this topic

Hello all, 

This is a rough one to say the least, but it is a complete copy of DD 1 so I am happy to have it!  Obviously tons of issues including tape, color touch and writing on front cover, rusty staples and tears.  The cover does seem to be attached, but I am very careful when looking at it of course.  Is there any way that this can get above a 0.5?  Will CGC give a blue label with such a low grade book even with the color touch?  I think it is probably too far gone and fragile for any try at a clean and press, but experts, please let me know if I am wrong on that.  Thanks for your thoughts!!

thumbnail_IMG_3168.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3169.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3170.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3171.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3172.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3173.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3174.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3175.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3176.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3177.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3178.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3179.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3180.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3181.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3182.jpg

Congrats on getting the book...awesome...I agree I think the color touch is going to pull a Purple...the tape would not, it would be graded if the tape was not present ie: detached cover, rips etc. I think a 1.0 is more likely...a C & P will not help the grade IMO

1.0 Restored

Thanks for sharing.

On 5/20/2022 at 3:50 PM, Uncle Fester said:

it is a complete copy of DD 1 so I am happy to have it! 

^^