• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Express Submission

8 posts in this topic

Hello, could someone check on CGC9550156663?

This was an Express order that is showing Received as of 4/21 with a status of Grading/Quality Control. TAT for Express should be 14 working days.

Thanks in advance

Chris

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  It does look like there is an issue holding up this order.  Please contact our customer service department at 877-662-6642 or by email at: submissions@cgccomics.com and we can get that straightened out ASAP.

Thank you!

Thanks Jennifer, I've done just that. Customer Service is checking as to the exact reason, but an Invoice appears not to have been generated. The books were done at the end of April. 

I've been invoiced manually and the books should make their way to shipping. (hopefully expedited).

Appreciate the assistance.

cb

• Administrator

Hi, you will receive an email with the tracking number once it ships out.  It can take some time even once completed due to the high volume of submissions that are shipping out each day.  I'll see if we can try to get that out for you ASAP.

Thanks,

No email at this point, and it's been 11 working days since May 26.

Appreciate the high volume, but this was an EXPRESS submission. Does the tier not matter once the books get to shipping? 

thanks

cb

• Administrator
On 6/13/2022 at 9:14 PM, cbudzan said:

No email at this point, and it's been 11 working days since May 26.

Appreciate the high volume, but this was an EXPRESS submission. Does the tier not matter once the books get to shipping? 

thanks

cb

Hello, I will check on this again for you.  I don't know what the delay is but I will see if they can locate and rush that down to shipping ASAP. Thank you!