• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Sensation Comics 1
3 3

12 posts in this topic

2.0/2.5

C&P for strong 2.5, maybe 3.0.

On 5/23/2022 at 9:00 PM, SellinMyCollection said:

First WW

In her own comic. 2nd appearance.

Very sweet. Thanks a lot for sharing.

Amazing book! I love it.

In that shot of the opening spread, it looks like the cover wrap is super tight to the interior. Any chance the cover is glued there, or is that just a trick of the light?

@Point Five I just noticed my fingers didnt type what my head was thinking before I hit submit initially.  This isnt mine, I was looking to buy this.  I have restoration concerns but this is all the pics available.  Bid is now above my max (over $15K, bummer).  I am out, but thanks all for looking. 
If anyone IS interested, here is the link:  https://bid.walkerauctions.com/lot-details/index/catalog/31880/lot/5004297?url=%2Fauctions%2Fcatalog%2Fid%2F31880%3Fpage%3D3
Disclaimer:  Not my auction, dont know the seller, dont make a referral commission, if you like the book and purchase it then all I get is to "be jealous". 
M