• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB - New Avengers Annual #1 (2006) Page 39 - Olivier Coipel - Jessica Jones / Luke Cage Wedding
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I'm a huge Jessica Jones fan and I very much appreciate the relationship Luke Cage and Jessica have. 

I'm interested in picking up page 39 from New Avengers Annual #1 with Luke and Jess kissing at their wedding. The page is by Olivier Coipel.

The page has been posted in CAF for a long time, but I do not think it's still available from given when it was posted and the fact that I've emailed and messaged the vendor, Kwan Chang, multiple times over the year without response. I have not seen the page posted for sale or in anyone's collection on various sites.

Does anyone have a possible lead on this page?

I know I'm newly registered on here, but I've been collecting for about 15 years and finally at a point where I can afford to spend a paycheck on a page I really want.

Thank you!

Kwan Change CAF listing: https://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=411941

I've attached the image from the CAF posting for reference.

coipel_newavengers_annual_1.jpg

On 5/26/2022 at 1:28 AM, Twanj said:

Yep I'm guessing it's long gone if it's not on his site. Have you tried messaging him there?

https://www.kwanchang.com/newitems.asp

Sorry for the delayed response. Thank you for the reply! Yep, I've tried the Contact form on his website too. Given that it's about a CAF post from 14 years ago, I can't say I'd respond either. :bigsmile: I guess my main hope is that someone stumbles across this thread at some point and might know where it is now. I don't expect Kwan actually has it still, but someone out there might know something and I'm patient.