• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Memorial Day Weekend Don't make me send to auction sale! (Buscema/Smith/Shalvey/Cardy/Infantino/Grummet/Mignola/Garney etc
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Fellow art collectors... I just listed a bunch of pieces of art that I have decided to part with... I wanted to offer them here before I send them to an auction house. Those auction house get enough of our money!! So I would much rather sell privately. A lot of this was available during CAF live but I have lowered the prices and also added some new pieces. I think I have priced them fairly but if you want to make an offer and it makes sense lets chat.. thanks for looking and considering.

Message me through Caf ir here if interested. 

https://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=206231

X-men
Avengers
Hellboy
Hulk
Daredevil
Captain America
X-factor
Batman
Spider-man
Ghost Rider 

memorial day Sale.png

Nice art, fair prices. There was nothing for me in those listings, but I appreciate that you're giving this a try. You're absolutely right; the auction houses do get too much of our money. Plus, going from collector to collector, there's no BP! 

On 5/28/2022 at 10:32 PM, Mighty Hal said:

Nice art, fair prices. There was nothing for me in those listings, but I appreciate that you're giving this a try. You're absolutely right; the auction houses do get too much of our money. Plus, going from collector to collector, there's no BP! 

Thanks!

Hoping more people reach out..

On 5/29/2022 at 1:49 PM, KCOComics said:

That Nick Cardy Ghost cover is awesome! 

I love those DC Horror Covers! 

Thanks! I love it too.. just trying to focus my collection a bit more.. someone can get a steal on it as I priced it significantly less then the last cardy ghosts cover that was at auction.