• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blissard eBay auctions ending Sunday night (Okajima Timely, Giant-Size X-Men #1 CGC 9.4, Batman #1 pages, Amazing Fantasy #15 pages, Showcase #4, hundreds of raw Golden Age superhero, pre-code horror, and more!
1 1

1 post in this topic

I have 250+ no reserve auctions ending on my eBay account this coming Sunday night.  Highlights include: a new to market Okajima pedigree Timely issue, an original owner CGC 9.4 Giant-Size X-Men #1, two single pages from Batman #1 (including the first ever Joker page), a couple of classic Amazing Fantasy #15 pages, a raw Showcase #4, as well as hundreds of raw Golden Age superhero, pre-code horror, early Four Colors, and more!  

If you'd like to check out my listings, please search for me on eBay (my username is "blissard"), or find me on Instagram (@blissardcomics).  I have dealt with many people on the boards over the years and would be happy to offer time payments to anyone who reaches out prior to the auctions ending on Sunday.

Thanks!

Adam

boards1.jpeg

boards2.jpeg

boards3.jpeg

boards4.jpeg

boards5.jpeg

boards6.jpeg

boards7.jpeg

boards8.jpeg