• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Large Sale of wide ranging books. <CLOSED>
6 6

294 posts in this topic

On 6/1/2022 at 10:10 PM, elibowman said:

Adventures Into The Unknown #34, ACG, 1952. Great color/gloss. Some surface wear, a small tear back cover edge. Nothing too major, but a nice book. I have this one at 4.5. 

$75

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

:takeit:

Baffling Mysteries #22, Ace Comics, 1954. Lots of general wear including a full length crease top to bottom, some chips and stains, interior pencil in the margin of the splash. Complete and attached. I had 3.0 on this in my spreadsheet, but we better go with 2.5.

$100   **SOLD to @Dr. Balls**

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Brenda Starr #13 (#1), Four Star Comics, 1947. Some surface wear (a press might help this one a bit), some tearing at the bottom staple (cover still attached, but tenuous at the bottom), a stray pencil mark near the "S" in Starr, then an accumulation of general wear. I think it's a 4.0 (maybe 3.5 due to the staple tear). 

$350  **SOLD via PM to @Eddy707**

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Crime Incorporated #2, Fox, 1950. Spine is very rough, and is nearly completely split. There used to be extra staples, but they've been removed. There may be some glue holding the cover in a place or two (hard for me to be sure here). Some minor writing front cover, and some chipping to boot. 1.5 or 1.0 to me.

$12, or FREE with the next Take...must claim.**CLAIMED by @Dr. Balls**

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Finally getting some time to post a couple books. Won’t get many up tonight, but it’s better than none. I still think I have a deal on the Brenda Starr, but will wait on the take just a little longer. I am getting cold feet on the earliest JIUW books, but we will see. I have the first five issues, but unsure about breaking them up or selling them at all. In the meantime, let’s hear some offers on what’s left. 

Edited by elibowman