• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A-1 Comics Instagram Live Sales: Now Featuring The Pedigree-Quality Winters Collection

1 post in this topic

Just a heads-up for my fellow boardies.  For the past two years, A-1 Comics has been holding themed Instagram Live Sales each Wednesday and Friday evening beginning at 5 PM Pacific.  A schedule of upcoming sales, general guidelines, and a pre-registration form may be found here.  I believe each of the upcoming sales will include offerings from the newly-acquired, pedigree-quality Winters Collection:

WinCOA.thumb.jpg.10d4ea328439fd3de2de5195eb0ec5fc.jpg

A video introduction to the Winters Collection may be found here.  Small portions of the collection were unveiled at last weekend's Collectors Summit and yesterday evening's Instagram Live Sale.  According to Brian Peets, the collector response has been extremely positive, and sales to date have been very strong.  If you've never participated in one of A-1's Instagram Live Sales, consider tuning in one evening.  I think you'll enjoy the event, even if you don't do any buying.  Best wishes for a healthy and happy summer (and beyond).  :foryou:  :hi: