• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars Episode III on DVD!

86 posts in this topic

If everyone that disliked the crappy Prequels takes off, it's just gonna be you and Newt in a circle jerk, comparing how many Star Wars action figures, bed sheets, and replica lightsabers you own.

Have fun you two.

Glad to see you're leaving Joe...

"I recognized your foul stench when you were brought onboard"

grin.gif

By the way, a new Indiana Jones is coming out too. Nothing is sacred to that "man".

One good thing; he's so freaking fat and eats so much junk food, that a massive coronary is just around the corner. thumbsup2.gif

JC, are you aware that George Lucas is diabetic and that his weight issues are most likely a side effect of the disease?

I did , however, see an interesting show on A/E (?) last night about the making of the original trilogy. The name escapes me right now, but it did have "Empire" in the title of it. Very, very cool. I enjoyed it thoroughly. thumbsup2.gif

Empire of Dreams?

I think that's it! I had never seen it, so it was pretty interesting to me. 893applaud-thumb.gif

"The one thing that amazed me was the biggest worry of all the excutive had was

- The Wookie has no pants"

Mark Hamil

JC, are you aware that George Lucas is diabetic and that his weight issues are most likely a side effect of the disease?

So all that fast food he consumes had nothing to do with it? Wow, I learn a new thing everyday. foreheadslap.gif

I did , however, see an interesting show on A/E (?) last night about the making of the original trilogy. The name escapes me right now, but it did have "Empire" in the title of it. Very, very cool. I enjoyed it thoroughly. thumbsup2.gif

Empire of Dreams?

I think that's it! I had never seen it, so it was pretty interesting to me. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I caught it last night too. I think I'd seen it before. What I came away with was the complete joylessness exhibited by Lucas. What a friggin' burden it must have been. All the expectations, trapped within your own success......

...kind of like JC. confused-smiley-013.gif

Empire of Dreams?

I caught it last night too. I think I'd seen it before. What I came away with was the complete joylessness exhibited by Lucas. What a friggin' burden it must have been. All the expectations, trapped within your own success......

...kind of like JC. confused-smiley-013.gif

yay.gif

Here's the official JC Fugg Off dance!

In case anyone hasn't seen the hilarious George Lucas spoof on MadTV, I've uploaded it (zipped) so check it out.

Guaranteed for a laugh.

http://web.newsguy.com/theprofessional/ebay/MadTV_Dateline_TFN.zip

Brilliant, thanks for posting that!

No problem, but just a warning, that due to bandwidth concerns, it will likely go offline in a bit.

So get it while you can, peeps!!

Empire of Dreams?

"The one thing that amazed me was the biggest worry of all the excutive had was

- The Wookie has no pants"

Mark Hamil

"I bent my wookie." - Ralph Wiggum

Evidence suggests that upwards of 80% of Star Wars fans cannot read.
Not that I want to continue the picking on of SW fans, but I'd be curious to see a link or two that mentions these statistics. confused-smiley-013.gif

Evidence suggests that upwards of 80% of Star Wars fans cannot read.
Not that I want to continue the picking on of SW fans, but I'd be curious to see a link or two that mentions these statistics. confused-smiley-013.gif

"Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent. 14% of people know that." - Homer Simpson