• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars Episode III on DVD!

86 posts in this topic

So does 815

815? What's that, when supapimp smokes some 4:20 four hours too late? confused-smiley-013.gif

You're obviously not up to date on my recent cryptic postings.

Ah ... I prefer Metal Mania on VH1C. headbang.gif

815 is 24/7.

Is that videos or simply digital music? I have cable, not a dish....

It's just audio hair bands all the time. The play everything, with very little repeats. Alice Cooper to ZZ Top.

So does 815

815? What's that, when supapimp smokes some 4:20 four hours too late? confused-smiley-013.gif

815 is 24/7.

It's just audio hair bands all the time. The play everything, with very little repeats. Alice Cooper to ZZ Top.

Cool. Any one hit wonders like Beau Nasty or Roxy Blue or Banshee or Barracuda or Lord Tracy or ...?

So does 815

815 is 24/7.

Cool. Any one hit wonders like Beau Nasty or Roxy Blue or Banshee or Barracuda or Lord Tracy or ...?

confused.gif Ummm..no. The channel is Arena Rock for bands that played large crowds. I think they have an underground channel that would play those type of bands.

I just finished the DVD. I think I know why Padme was shown pregnant at her funeral. If the twins died with her, there would be no reason for the Empire to hunt down the kids. It was a case of deception like Padme used with her bodyguards.

Just curious about this - since she was officially single, was she showing recently prior to her death. Or was she bearing the public shame of being preganant with no possible daddy in sight? IOW, did the Empire or anyone not close to her for that matter, know of the secret marriage and pregnancy? Even Obi Wan was late to the party in this respect...

I just finished the DVD. I think I know why Padme was shown pregnant at her funeral. If the twins died with her, there would be no reason for the Empire to hunt down the kids. It was a case of deception like Padme used with her bodyguards.

Just curious about this - since she was officially single, was she showing recently prior to her death. Or was she bearing the public shame of being preganant with no possible daddy in sight? IOW, did the Empire or anyone not close to her for that matter, know of the secret marriage and pregnancy? Even Obi Wan was late to the party in this respect...

Empire would know cause Anakin knew, no? tongue.gif

I think Darth had no idea either that she was pregnant so that in Episode 4 was the first time that Darth sensed he was possibly related and hid it from the the Emperor (thus the Empire?) until it was impossible to hide that Skywalker had a son. No one knows about Leia until ROTJ but Yoda mentions it cryptically in ESB when Luke leaves his training early. Oddly enough Obi Wan's spirit doesn't know or doesn't credit Leia with enough as he says something about there goes our last hope in that same scene... my head hurts... Wiggum continuity

I think Darth had no idea either that she was pregnant so that in Episode 4 was the first time that Darth sensed he was possibly related and hid it from the the Emperor (thus the Empire?) until it was impossible to hide that Skywalker had a son. No one knows about Leia until ROTJ but Yoda mentions it cryptically in ESB when Luke leaves his training early. Oddly enough Obi Wan's spirit doesn't know or doesn't credit Leia with enough as he says something about there goes our last hope in that same scene... my head hurts... Wiggum continuity

Wait, I'm confused about the movie. So the cops knew that internal affairs were setting them up? tongue.gif

No one knows about Leia until ROTJ but Yoda mentions it cryptically in ESB when Luke leaves his training early. Oddly enough Obi Wan's spirit doesn't know or doesn't credit Leia with enough as he says something about there goes our last hope in that same scene...

Maybe Obi Wan is a chauvinist who doesn't think Leia is up to the job. confused-smiley-013.gif He is the older generation and weren't most all jedi male?

Maybe Obi Wan is a chauvinist who doesn't think Leia is up to the job.

didn't have to be a chauvinist...that's just a given devil.gif

He is the older generation and weren't most all jedi male?

Most but not all according to the new trilogy and star wars universe - there are several chick jedis, even masters that were sitting in the council scenes? Shaak Ti and even some of the baddies in the comics were female forcewielders - Asaaj ventress, aurra sing, mara Jade...etc..

Yes, but Luke was about as old they go. At least, that was the impression, I got from the movies.

How long did luke actually train for in ESB? A week? first he's pizzing himself over Yoda force-lifting his ship out of the water, then he's running in the jungle doing flips with Yoda on his back (frk'n hilarious) and then he's running off to save his friends, thinking he can take on Darth?

Most but not all according to the new trilogy and star wars universe - there are several chick jedis, even masters that were sitting in the council scenes? Shaak Ti and even some of the baddies in the comics were female forcewielders - Asaaj ventress, aurra sing, mara Jade...etc..

Your level of nerdiliness far exceeds my own. hail.gif

Your level of nerdiliness far exceeds my own. hail.gif

Scariest thing is he's relatively normal looking. A nerd in hip clothing. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif