• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars Episode III on DVD!

86 posts in this topic

Scariest thing is he's relatively normal looking. A nerd in hip clothing. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Its just not Fair. He should have to be 200 lbs. overweight. Bad complexion and seriously addicted to nasal spray. That is so wrong.

Scariest thing is he's relatively normal looking. A nerd in hip clothing. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Its just not Fair. He should have to be 200 lbs. overweight. Bad complexion and seriously addicted to nasal spray. That is so wrong.

Something like this perhaps...

nerd.gif

It's just a continuity error, leave it at that(until Lucas decides to revise the OT again).

Watch the deleted scenes on disc 2

When they talkabout Yoda arriving on Dagobah the director says maybey they will add it when, not if but WHEN Lucas decides to tinker with the trilogy

I just finished the DVD. I think I know why Padme was shown pregnant at her funeral. If the twins died with her, there would be no reason for the Empire to hunt down the kids. It was a case of deception like Padme used with her bodyguards.

Just curious about this - since she was officially single, was she showing recently prior to her death. Or was she bearing the public shame of being preganant with no possible daddy in sight? IOW, did the Empire or anyone not close to her for that matter, know of the secret marriage and pregnancy? Even Obi Wan was late to the party in this respect...

Empire would know cause Anakin knew, no? tongue.gif

I think Darth had no idea either that she was pregnant so that in Episode 4 was the first time that Darth sensed he was possibly related and hid it from the the Emperor (thus the Empire?) until it was impossible to hide that Skywalker had a son. No one knows about Leia until ROTJ but Yoda mentions it cryptically in ESB when Luke leaves his training early. Oddly enough Obi Wan's spirit doesn't know or doesn't credit Leia with enough as he says something about there goes our last hope in that same scene... my head hurts... Wiggum continuity

Anakin knew. She told him at the beginning of the movie. One of his motivations for going to the dark side was because he was having dreams she was going to die in child birth. The Jedi are not supposed to have anything they are afraid to lose. When the Emperor told him he had the power to prevent death, he couldn't bear to lose Padme so he sold his soul to the devil to prevent her death.