• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USPS returning my package.

7 posts in this topic

Didn’t realise you could track your package on CGC. Looks like my package is there. Quite stressful sending books in to be graded. No communication, no idea where my books are, or how they’re getting on. Think I’ll just enjoy my raw books from now. Or just buy ready graded books online. At least I’ll be buying a definite grade.

CDD00698-3C44-4B8F-9E91-9D08DEACA548.jpeg

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  Unfortunately, yes, that package was refused and is on its way back to you.  Our policy is to refuse any package that arrives with any visible damage to the box.  We do this so the customer can make sure that none of their items are missing or damaged.  We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. 

Thank you!

Another thing. When do I get this package back? The tracking number I have is for the UK side of things when I sent it to you. It was posted back nearly a month ago. I should have received it back by now.

• Administrator

Hello,

I am sorry that you feel that way.  Unfortunately, we cannot control how a package is handled in transit to us.  We refuse damaged packages and have them returned to the sender so the customer can make sure nothing was missing or damaged.  Many customers do not want books that were damaged to be graded.  

Please reach out to our customer service department with your customer number and they can assist you with that process if you do wish to cancel.  You can reach them at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com. 

Thank you,

Its okay. I know its not your fault. I'm just really angry as it looks like my package has gone missing now. Some scum bag has nicked it. I sent some of my favourite comics in to be graded and now I don't have them at all. I can't give up on CGC becaue of this. I need to hunt those comics down and send them in again. Doubt I will get the same comics at the grade I thought they were in for the price I paid for them. Just hope Royal Mail come through on my claim. If not I wont be seeing these books in my possession again.