• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thomas Jane (The Punisher) to appear at PARADISE COMICS STORE for signing Dec 14

61 posts in this topic

I think that is probably okay, but ultimately it's up to Mr. Jane. He seems like a really cool guy the few times we've met so I think it should be no problem. Bring your cameras down.

FYI He might want you to buy a copy of Bad Planet to try out since that's the reason he's coming.

I think that is probably okay, but ultimately it's up to Mr. Jane. He seems like a really cool guy the few times we've met so I think it should be no problem. Bring your cameras down.

FYI He might want you to buy a copy of Bad Planet to try out since that's the reason he's coming.

When does Bad planet go on sale?

Is there a regular version & a collectors version?

Only a couple of days left. Got this message from Doug this morning:

--------

Just a Reminder for those who haven’t heard it from me enough

Actor, Producer, Director and 1st time comic writer Thomas Jane (The Punisher, Dreamcatcher) will be joining us at Paradise Comics to promote his new Image book Bad Planet on December 14, 2005!

Bad Planet will be hitting the shelves this Wednesday, and you won't want to miss what's expected to be a 'knock your socks off' sci-fi story. You can expect to see the works of Steve Niles, Thomas Jane, Lewis Larosa, and Tim Bradstreet filling the pages of this upcoming book.

We hope you'll join us here at Paradise Comics on December 14th 5pm to 7pm to show your support for Bad Planet, and meet Mr. Jane.

ALSO:

We have begun our annual Christmas food drive for the North York Harvest Foodbank when you come in on Wednesday please remember those less fortunate than you and bring in a non perishable food item.

DOUG SIMPSON

MANAGER

PARADISE COMICS

3278 YONGE STREET

TORONTO ONTARIO

M4N 2L6

CANADA

416 487-9807

www.PARADISECOMICS.COM

P.S If you are not sure what you would like for Christmas we do have Gift Certificates available in any denomination !!!

news.gifJust an update for those who haven’t heard from me enough!!! news.gif

The signing for Thomas Jane has now been Changed to Thursday December 15th 5-7PM thumbsup2.gif

DUE TO A MOVIE SCHEDULING CONFLICT

The snowstorm we had last Thursday put the shoot a day behind so they have to make it up on Wednesday

Bad Planet #1ships on Wednesday so make sure you come in to get your copy before it sells out

HEY EVERYONE

news.gifDUE TO THE DEATH OF A CLOSE FRIEND THOMAS JANE WILL BE UNABLE TO MAKE THE SIGNING TONIGHT.

HE HAS TO FLY BACK TO LOS ANGELES FOR THE FUNERAL.

THE SIGNING HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED TO MONDAY DECEMBER 19TH FROM 5-7 PM

WE ARE SORRY FOR THE DELAY WE HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEEKEND AND WE’LL SEE YOU MONDAY NIGHT