• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Supergear

32 posts in this topic

"WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE IF THEIR (sic) IS ANOTHER COPY OUT THERE IN THE WORLD FOR US"

So he has one? Or does he just know where one is located? How many are known to exist?

He's always had one.

Sadly I don't know of anyone else who does.

Although I have every DC comic ever sold in the shops, I'm still missing a few promos, especially this one.

"WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE IF THEIR (sic) IS ANOTHER COPY OUT THERE IN THE WORLD FOR US"

So he has one? Or does he just know where one is located? How many are known to exist?

He's always had one.

Sadly I don't know of anyone else who does.

Although I have every DC comic ever sold in the shops, I'm still missing a few promos, especially this one.

He refuses to sell the one he already has? He turned down 20x guide?

Well well well

http://cgi.ebay.com/SUPERGEAR-DO-YOU-HAV...1QQcmdZViewItem

So Al Stoltz wil pay four times guide ??

How generous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the one book for which I'd pay twenty times guide.

982161-79_1.JPG

Welp, I'll pay twenty-one times guide. tongue.gifstooges.gif

IL won't control himself when he comes to posting about his political opinion regardless of how many times he is warned or asked politely or reminded of board policy. I think this blatant intentional disregard for board policy, in the face of reminders and requests to cease, is deserving of some disciplinary action, at the very least. I'd say go for the outright ban, as he hasn't had anything of substance to contribute since he's used/abused the board members time and generosity to help him complete his collection (IMO he's contributed nothing of substance ever...), and all he's posted here today was pretty much offensive hate speech confused-smiley-013.gif

BTW, my buddy Al Stoltz would like the persons who reported his auction to feel free to contact him and discuss his side of the story and the reasons bwhind his listing.

I'd say go for the outright ban, as he hasn't had anything of substance to contribute since he's used/abused the board members time and generosity to help him complete his collection (IMO he's contributed nothing of substance ever...), and all he's posted here today was pretty much offensive hate speech confused-smiley-013.gif

but he's got a cute Dalek in his home... confused-smiley-013.gif

dalek.jpg

BTW, my buddy Al Stoltz would like the persons who reported his auction to feel free to contact him and discuss his side of the story and the reasons behind his listing.

Looks like my link explaining why the listing got pulled was caught in the crossfire: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/listing-no-item.html

Doesn't really matter who reported it, or the reasons behind the listing. It's just not allowed.

I'd say go for the outright ban, as he hasn't had anything of substance to contribute since he's used/abused the board members time and generosity to help him complete his collection (IMO he's contributed nothing of substance ever...), and all he's posted here today was pretty much offensive hate speech confused-smiley-013.gif

dalek.jpg

Interesting choice of butt plug...

IL won't control himself when he comes to posting about his political opinion regardless of how many times he is warned or asked politely or reminded of board policy. I think this blatant intentional disregard for board policy, in the face of reminders and requests to cease, is deserving of some disciplinary action, at the very least. I'd say go for the outright ban, as he hasn't had anything of substance to contribute since he's used/abused the board members time and generosity to help him complete his collection (IMO he's contributed nothing of substance ever...), and all he's posted here today was pretty much offensive hate speech confused-smiley-013.gif

BTW, my buddy Al Stoltz would like the persons who reported his auction to feel free to contact him and discuss his side of the story and the reasons bwhind his listing.

This post was funny Darth. Asking for a ban of IL for breaking the rules and then offering justification for Al breaking the rules. There is no "his side of the story". He broke the rules and appropriate action was taken. End of story.

dalek.jpg

Interesting choice of butt plug...

I think Morron Radd has that same one, he uses it quite often.

This post was funny Darth. Asking for a ban of IL for breaking the rules and then offering justification for Al breaking the rules. There is no "his side of the story". He broke the rules and appropriate action was taken. End of story.

I see no contradiction. The second paragraph is just passing along Al's message and response to my email when I emailed him the link to the proper posting procedure for wantitnow listings. I'm guessing that he beleived me that his listing was not in accordance with ebay policy and the administrative cancellation verified it. I'm sure he'd just like a chance to get to know his "friends" around here tongue.gif