• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Roller Coaster Freaks on these Boards?

7 posts in this topic

I know this is a bid off topic, but was wondering if anyone else enjoyed extreme roller coasters as much as I do. My favorite is definitely "Millenium Force" at Cedar Point, Ohio, followed by the "Incredible Hulk" in Orlando.

I wouldn't consider myself an expert, but since I've ridden "The Hulk" in Orlando that you mentioned,

I can tell you that "The Titan" in Six Flags Texas is a better ride in my opinion.

The roller coaster on top of the Stratosphere in Las Vegas is exciting,

even if the ride itself is quite tame. The height more than makes up for it.

I've only ridden the coasters here in So. Cal.

Colossus - Six Flags

Batman - Six Flags

Viper - Six Flags

Deja Vu - Six Flags

Goliath - Six Flags

Psyclone - Six Flags

Revolution - Six Flags

X - Six Flags

Scream - Six Flags

Mattahorn - Disneyland

Space Mountain - Disneyland

Silver Bullet - Knotts

Ghost Rider - Knotts

Jaguar - Knotts

Montezuma's Revenge - Knotts

Xcelerator - Knotts

Growing up in Brooklyn,I would have to say the Cyclone in Coney Island is my favorite.Built in 1927,I think it is the oldest active rollercoaster.If you ever come to NY,you have to check it out(and get in the last car)! 893applaud-thumb.gifThat first drop is a doozy,I think a few people died on it....... 893whatthe.gif

I took the kids to Cedarpoint this summer! We had a blast, the Millenium Force was definitely top attraction, but we couldn't go on the drag race coaster that goes 124 mph because my son was 2 inches too small. Next year? Oh and the Mantis was offlimits because of height restrictions too.