• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Teen Titans #2 raw sells for $161

15 posts in this topic

What would be the best guess on the selling price of a CGC'd 9.4? Probably about the raw NM cost, right?

This is WITHOUT GPA, but I'd guess in the 60-75 range.

Wow. So Wizard's price is actually about right ($70); surprisingly.

half the price of a cgc 9.8 graded copy that is insane. way too much money for a raw copy. and if he really thought it would grade a 9.8 or better why didn't he get it slabbed himself.

If he thinks its a 9.8, he must know someone at CGC. It's becoming my belief that you have to know someone to get a 9.8 or better on a submission.

(or maybe slip a franklin inside the book) devil.gif

half the price of a cgc 9.8 graded copy that is insane. way too much money for a raw copy. and if he really thought it would grade a 9.8 or better why didn't he get it slabbed himself.

If he thinks its a 9.8, he must know someone at CGC. It's becoming my belief that you have to know someone to get a 9.8 or better on a submission.

Not true. I got a 9.8 and I don't even know all the important memebers on this board, let alone anyone who works at CGC.

Glad I got my 3 copies 6 months ago for $5 apiece. If anyone wants an 8.5 for $20 let me know. grin.gif

Not true. I got a 9.8 and I don't even know all the important memebers on this board, let alone anyone who works at CGC.

Glad I got my 3 copies 6 months ago for $5 apiece. If anyone wants an 8.5 for $20 let me know. grin.gif

Yeah, I have received a 9.8, but it was sent in with a combined order under another board member's name. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I've got a CGC 9.4 of this issue that I would be willing to sell for $100. devil.gif Actually I probably wouldn't even sell it for that much. I've been expecting good things out of this book since before I even owned one.