• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Status of books I submitted 9/1/2021
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I sent 20 books to CGC for grading on 9/1/2121. At this time I am unable to find their current status on CGC web pages. I entered the submission number CGC9576813586 in both the search bar of the Submission Tracking Page and also on the search bar on the upper right part of the page with a 'No results were found' status. 

I would appreciate hearing from you with the current status of my books.

Thanks,

Fred

• Administrator

Hello,

Thank you for your message.  Invoices stay on the main Submission Tracking page for 8 months.  After that, you can locate the specific invoice information by entering the submission number in the search bar on the submission tracking page.  Please note, the number you listed above is your order confirmation number and not the submission number.  Your submission number is 3942985.  

Your order is here and in line to be graded.  Right now, the Economy tier is running about 220 business days.  CGC Services & Fees | CGC (cgccomics.com) If you enter your submission number you will be able to see the status as it moves through the process and you will also receive an email once that ships out. 

Thank you!