• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Window Bag

2 posts in this topic

Hello I just paid and was all ready to send my comic in today to make the cutoff for a private signing but now I am reading my comic must be in a "window" bag. I looked this up and its different than a regular bag and I don't have any. I will not have time to order one and still have my comic get there in time for a signing. What should I do? 

• Administrator

Hello, thank you for your message.  Not to worry!  If you have regular comic bags you can make your own window bags.  And, if you are not able to make your own, we will have a supply of them here we can put your book into when it arrives.  The only downside with that is that you cannot specify where you want the artist to sign as you can if you make your own.  

Here is a link on how to make your own window bags found in a post on our chat boards:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/241753-how-to-window-bag-your-books-for-ss-with-photos/

image.png