• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I received a bill for my recent submission. But I thought CGC already has my credit card info?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  We don't yet offer the ability to make payments online through your CGC account.  You can enter your credit card information when you create your order online, however, you are not charged until we receive the order in house and our accounting department runs those charges. 

You can call or email to verify if your payment information on file is correct and we can run those charges, or you can provide new payment information.  You do not need to mail anything in unless you wish to send a check or money order. 

Thank you!

@Jennifer F.

This might be what he's talking about. I get one of these invoices with every submission I get back. I believe you said, a few days ago, that CGC gets 30,000 to 40,000 submissions every week. Of that number, how many people, who don't know any better, end up paying twice for their submission?

CGC might want to consider something else to include with people's submissions.

501.jpg