• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grade is in: Thor 134
3 3

12 posts in this topic

I'm guessing the next batch of books I send in is going to be heavy on Guardians of the Galaxy character tie-ins. I actually didn't have this booked pulled in my grading candidate stack until the rumors started flying and I decided to pull it out for a look. I bought a long run of silver/bronze ago Thor back in the day when one could do that pretty reasonably on ebay if you just wanted to expand your collection. Lots of mid-grade books in the run (and some fun, but lower grade Journey into Mystery books). This appears to be one of the nicer comics from the set (lucky!). The top edge is curling over a bit, but it is almost completely devoid of real wear (it looks a little wavy in the photos). There is a light indention (I would not call it a crease) I tried to highlight in the photos. The lighting to highlight it might make it look more pronounced than it is. IMO (non-expert), C&P will make that mostly disappear. Interested to hear what the PGM hive mind thinks of this one.

Thor134-a.jpg

Thor134-b.jpg

Thor134-c.jpg

Thor134-d.jpg

Thor134-e.jpg

Thor134-f.jpg

Thor134-g.jpg

Thor134-h.jpg

Edited by scburdet