• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Third staple
1 1

5 posts in this topic

So I bought a copy of Thor 134, and on the outside it looks like a normal book staples are placed correctly in the right place. Then I open the cover and on the inside are the two normal staples one bottom one top corner then right underneath the bottom staple on the inside is another third staple. The staple didn't pierce the outside cover cus  there is no holes. So what is this. Please help

On 6/24/2022 at 9:07 PM, Jon1004 said:

So I bought a copy of Thor 134, and on the outside it looks like a normal book staples are placed correctly in the right place. Then I open the cover and on the inside are the two normal staples one bottom one top corner then right underneath the bottom staple on the inside is another third staple. The staple didn't pierce the outside cover cus  there is no holes. So what is this. Please help

Some images might help the community to arrive at a possible answer.  One image showing the crown and one showing the legs/teeth.  The legs/teeth I’m assuming are visible in the centerfold, yes?