• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are the Time Spans of the Various Pedigrees?

6 posts in this topic

just came across this book on comiclink:

GA Subby

i notice it's noted as a bethlehem copy. i know bethlehem had some SA stuff in it - didn't realize it stretched back into GA (atom) age.

any insights into the time-span of this, or other pedigrees?

Yeah, Bethlehems went back into the '50s And the EJ Kerry stamp on the back of that Subby makes the provenance pretty easy to determine.

GA Subby

i notice it's noted as a bethlehem copy. i know bethlehem had some SA stuff in it - didn't realize it stretched back into GA (atom) age.

Yeah, Bethlehems went back into the '50s And the EJ Kerry stamp on the back of that Subby makes the provenance pretty easy to determine.

Go to bed old man! poke2.gif

GA Subby

Go to bed old man! poke2.gif

Go find a job, slacker! poke2.gif

Although, now that you mention it, it may be time to do a little extraneous surfing ... fiesta style. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif