• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sending books back for re-holder/slab.

2 posts in this topic

Love CGC I have had very few problems. CGC always helpful. I wish to send 3 books back because of defects or damage to slab (bad scuff marks/scratches etc.) By the way the books were amazingly packed and shipped as they usually are. I am not sure how these defects were not seen before they were placed in they bags/boxes and shipped. MY QUESTION. Is there a special form to return books. I attempted submit the books but it was acting like a was beginning a new submission including grading fees which I do not want. The books also had custom labels which I am not sure if I need to re-pay for custom labels. Anyway, I am probably doing something wrong. NEED HELP

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  I am sorry to hear about the issues you have had with your order.  As long as you contact us within two weeks of receiving the items back, we can usually always offer a complimentary reholder if there was damage or issues with the holders.  Please reach out to our customer service department and they can provide you with instructions on how to send that back to us for a complimentary reholder. You can reach us at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!