• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Punchline Complete Key Issue Set CGC 9.8 Hell Arisen 3 Batman 89 92 Punchline 1 TRADES WELCOME
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello!

This lot includes:

-Hell Arisen #3 CGC 9.8    First full appearance of Punchline

-Batman #89 CGC 9.8       First appearance of Punchline in cameo

-Batman #92 1 per store retailer appreciation variant CGC 9.8    First cover appearance of Punchline

-Batman #92 1:25 retailer incentive CGC 9.8    First cover appearance of Punchline

-Batman #92 Artgerm variant CGC 9.8    First cover appearance of Punchline

-Punchline #1 1:25 retailer incentive CGC 9.8    First appearance of Punchline in her own title

This is your chance to get all the key issues related to Punchline in CGC 9.8 condition in one swift purchase!

The cases are in great shape and look brand new. I included scans for the books I already had them for and took pictures for the books I didn't.

Asking for 750 725$ + 25$ shipping to the continental US and 15$ to Canada. Payment to be made through PayPal G & S. No returns. The slabs will be packaged very securely.

I will also consider trades for graded comics. I am looking for 780-800 750-780$ in trade value, no cash payment required. Hit me with what you have to offer for a trade in a PM. I will pay for shipping the books to you, and you pay for shipping your book(s) to me.

The books will be shipped no more than 1 business day after payment is received and if you are in the US, should take about 8 business days to get to you. Less if you're in Canada.

First :takeit:gets the books.

DAN_0024.JPG

Hell Arisen #3.jpg

DAN_0045.JPG

Batman #92 RI.jpg

Batman #92.jpg

Punchline #1.jpg

DAN_0042.JPG

Edited by LSL
Closing