• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipped but No Grades
2 2

2 posts in this topic

My metal card submission is now marked as shipped, but the columns for grade and subgrades are empty even though the identifying information has been filled out.

Does this mean there was a problem with grading them or authentication? Maybe they were assigned "No Opinion" due to "a lack of available research?" These cards are extremely niche (I can't find any info about them online other than a vague idea on how they were released) so it seems like CGC has successfully researched at least their identifying info.

Submission #4068187

Order #: CGC4193090303

Edited by cardinality

• Administrator

Hello

Due to an encapsulation problem, we still aren't grading metal cards.   the solution that we tried last week did not work out so well, so we have one more part coming in  that will hopefully remedy the situation. Will be at least another few weeks.

I recommend contacting customer service to check and see why they were  marked shipped. 

877-662-6642
941-360-3991
941-360-2558 (fax)
Service@CGCcards.com

Mike