• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can i send Money Order to pay for membership fee?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I'm wanting to send some books off but need to update from free to membership but have discover and you don't take it so i need to send money order but can i send money order to pay for membership so i can send my books off to cgc?  If yes what address do i send it?

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  We don't have paper applications any longer, unfortunately.  But if you do want to send a check or money order, you can do so, you would just need to provide your name, address, phone number, email address and the membership level you want as well as the company you want as your primary collecting interest (CGC).  You can just write this all on a piece of paper and include that with your payment and we can set that up for you here.  You can send that to the address below:

CGC

Attn: Lisa Berzins/Collector's Society membership

5501 Communications Parkway

Sarasota, Florida 34240

Once the payment is processed and your account set up, you will receive a welcome email with your new customer information. 

If you have any questions, please let us know.  Thank you!